We are looking for a a Front End Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of programming with the art of design. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with Backend Software Engineer to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Build scalable front end applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Design and implement new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience with any of the following modern frameworks (React, React Native, Angular, Ember, Backbone.js, Dojo, Bootstrap)
- Working knowledge of server-side Java technologies and web-based RESTful APIs such as JSP and Servlets is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Knowledge and experience with noSQL database technologies
- Good understanding of network protocol and socket.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Gitlab is a plus.
We provide benefits including medical/dental insurances, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacations and sick leave, stock or stock options and flex time. We offer sponsorship for OPT, H1-work visa and green card (permanent resident card). We provide work positions for full time, part time and internship. We provide flexible work hours and work locations.
Company location: San Francisco bay area.
Hours per week: 40 hours/week
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.