You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Spring and Node.js/Express application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Exercise judgment, applying creativity and ingenuity in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Knowledge and experience with noSQL database technologies preferably with experience in Apache Cassandra and Redis is a plus
- Working knowledge of Spring Boot/Spring Framework is a plus
- Working knowledge of Express.js/Socket.io is a plus
- Experience with chatting system, blog system, forum system, email system, SMS system or GPS system development is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Gitlab is a plus
We provide benefits including medical/dental insurances, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacations and sick leave, stock or stock options and flex time. We offer sponsorship for OPT, H1-work visa and green card (permanent resident card). We provide work positions for full time, part time and internship. We provide flexible work hours and work locations.
Company location: San Francisco bay area.
Hours per week: 40 hours/week
Number of Java developers to hire: 4-6
Send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.